Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May long weekend




Here I sit at 6:15 am , which must be a cruel joke because I am an hour early to start my day ,alarm clock issues?

I had a busy weekend, Saturday we made the most of the beautiful weather and my husband Todd spent 4 hours digging two foot deep holes to set my hammock posts into , our earth is very rocky so much time was spent hand digging rocks in his way , but there stands a very sturdy set of posts for my hammock , I did make myself stop and enjoy it yesterday , it really was a great weekend to do all the things I haven't had a chance to do , still the list goes on.We spent time together , not saying that was easy our girls can be quite a handful of crazy at times, they are like fire and ice ,I just hope when they are grown they will be friends, we took the girls to see Shrek the Third , it was cute a good end to three days off. Back to real life today , sad , I could use some more time.

No comments: