Sunday, May 6, 2007

My new slipcover= mother's day gift???






Looks like ikea has finally read my mind , they have made my dream slip cover for the sofa I already have , well the dog uses it more than anyone else, but I'm sure he will love it too.

I have long had a fondness for hammock and decided after remembering several summers laying in a hammock at a family friends cottage that not one more summer will pass without a hammock of my own, although I do not have a pair of trees to hang one I will build supports weekend project #56,so to my delight on a trip to Homesense on Friday after a shop-a-thon for birthday party gifts , I found for me a hammock a $19.99 hammock in blue and green both of which work with my sceme and wow the price was right!I will keep you posted;)
The photo of the cabana is what I will build next summer when the swingset will be retired for good, doesn't that sound nice a cabana and hammock in the backyard to enjoy our oh so sadly short summers ,make the best of them.

No comments: