Friday, July 27, 2007

The Dream Home





Since getting a puppy one week ago today , wow forgot just how much that would turn my life on its head but any way , the Little bugger fits right through the baby gates , I have always wanted a dutch door , well at least the bottom portion, for my kitchen door, while on my quest for good images of dutch doors I found this company, and found my and my husbands dream home.



I love a tudor he loves a victorian, but the Nantucket or Hamptons look is definitely the dream, for me and turns out Todd too, even the kids were in awe.




The shingled home with the lighthouse feature,is where I could live out my years, somewhere near the water, well , I am waiting, we will see, you never know.


Off to build a dutch door to slim down my list of aggravations.


No comments: