Friday, September 14, 2007

Finding new things to do.



Like this little window in this Design Inc photo .















As I was taking a photo of a project I have been hesitant to do, I saw a new view of my room,

I have always wanted to have a small window or opening, perhaps with a shutter ?? I think that area is crying for something architectural. I don't know how to do such a thing , but I figure poking a hole is a great start. A purchsed piece of mass produced art or salvage is not at all what I have in mind nothing superficial.

*this is an iterior wall on the other side is a washroom.

Although my photo shop example is very crude, imagine it with lovely mouldings, and perhaps a charming shutter that can open or close, depending on the privacy level the person inside the principal bathroom likes, it would flood sunlight through for much of the afternoon.

No comments: