Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Food allergy project

There is a 12 minute video at this link , feel free to watch and learn..thank you .

http://www.foodallergyproject.org/videopage.html


As a mom of a peanut allergic child I am touched to find this new organization , pushing to find a cure. There is a 12 minute video , it is very eye opening.







This is child, my child is sick everyday , because her immune system is not adequate to protect her from one simple food, something that came from the earth , something that should nourish her ,but it can kill her, I do everything I can do to prevent that , I want her to live a full long life, to do what ever it is that she chooses , I don't want anything to be stolen from her because of this challenge.
How can this be? There needs to be a cure.

No comments: