Saturday, July 12, 2008


The girls and I had Friday off so we went to my favourite furniture store , it always has me drooling , look at these sofa's on clearance I want both of them , so nice.

I also took the girls to a water park that is hidden in the country , it is such a great and cheap place to take the kids.
I changed the fabric on this wicker chair , I love the lines or curves of this chair , I want a fabric chair that compliments this one by Lee Industries but I can not decide what fabric I want it in though that is the tough part.
Before:
After: I reused the piping , which made it a quick job. I love to recover chairs seats it is such a quick and mess free job , unlike painting.
Here is the other sofa with two lovely ladies, this sofa could easily fit into my family room, but it would be tough to keep it clean , I would be washing it constantly.

No comments: