Friday, November 7, 2008

{ Faux Shopping = $0 }

{these lanters for wall installation are a great scale and $19.99 }
On my quest for basement storage I went out to browse around some options , what is out there for me that is low cost , stylish and would offer the storage I need. I decided to bring back some images of great finds at my favourite store homesense and a not so fave but ok spot JYSK . { this huge lantern would look gorgeous any where even a front porch. }

{love these interesting shaped lamps}


{ I am obviously the only one who loves this sisal rug , marked down to $50 now }



{these two Sarah Richardson Style stools would be great in place of a coffee table}
{$79.00 each }


{ after a long wait , here is the brown Christmas tree , what a twist }






{ $14.000 for this stylish mirror}






Ok to the storage now , here is one find , I know it is kinda not cute , but stacked with magazines and baskets of all my stuff , like ribbons , and papers , cards and tools , wouldn't this be so useful and because it is lower I could line the whole top with baskets or boxes , are you with me .






And finally the reason I went over was to check out this bamboo unit with canvas cover , I would fill this with all the out of season outerwear , and baskets full of stuff on the shelves , I find this very stylish . I could also add shelves to the hanging side as we don't have long items .








No comments: