Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cindy's Kitchen

I received an email from another extraordinarily talented home owner from Ontario , actually she hails from the city where my husband and I met 17 years ago . She has recently helped to design this gorgeous kitchen , this I believe is a compilation of details that Cindy has a massed from reading and viewing blogs, they are an enormous resource , and are inspiring beautiful spaces like this one.
A beautifully executed island with panelling and bead board , what is that counter top soapstone , no it is a high end knock off , doesn't it look great.

This is such a beautiful kitchen , the crown moulding , the brackets and bead board , it looks straight out of a magazine. I am suffering great kitchen envy , I wish that I could have built my kitchen from scratch . The cabinets are again Cloud White Benjamin Moore.

Well done Cindy , and thank you for sharing.

No comments: