Thursday, May 14, 2009







I seem to have fallen off the blogging wagon , I started out being very busy with my work , but then I cam down with a very sudden case of unidentified illness , fever chills , that went away and then it came back again the next day with nausea too , all the while with a lovely headache , but now with the rain my headache is going no where for sure .
My apologies for being so boring and not bringing you any wonderful projects , but I do have one coming very soon , a $25~ purchase that I will transform into a dream piece I have been longing for . I need to feel better soon to get my design plans closed and to finish the three pieces of furniture I have been slowly working on to sell . Maybe I just need some good strong coffee and some advil too .
I know this long weekend I will feel great and get it all done , right?




No comments: