Monday, May 11, 2009

Suprise party extravaganza

We enjoyed a wonderful weekend away , it was 5 months in the planning and this surprise party for my sister in law Tracy went off with out so much as a bump , the birthday girl was completely surprised and had no idea it was coming.
There she is entering a dark ballroom to her family and friends , it was so much fun and the night was full of touching moments and surprises , like Eric Estrada (her first crush) on video sending Tracy a personal birthday wish , a video montage narrated by Adam West , a birthday wish from "The Soup Nazi" and even Allen Frew from Glass Tiger playing his hit songs , now that is a birthday party my friends , Andrew you have outdone yourself everyone had a wonderful time . Superstars....


Dancing....


Friends and loved ones.....



More loved ones ....




More loved ones....




Brave performers , this is our cousin Jody rocking it out and the Mastermind behind the party Andrew Tracy's one and only there in the white shirt.


Andrew had these great cookies make.


I baked many many cupcakes for Tracy's cupcake cake.







There were a few casualties thanks to Moe and Dolce , thankfully there was only one tray not lidded , Moe ate at least 5 cupcakes papers and all.





I did the flowers , Oh I love playing florist and baker , really I love being surrounded by beautiful flowers it was a lot of fun and I was in my element . We had tall skinny vases and beer cases made for the best safe arrival .





I made sure to use Tracy's favorite flowers tulips and gerber daisy's .






















Look how pretty my mother in law's kitchen is , makes it so much more enjoyable to work it in .






Making jumbo confetti.



Party central eastern Ontario location...


No comments: