Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It is going to be a white Christmas

I have decided to put up the Christmas tree today .
I took the girls to Homesense for our annual outing to pick a special ornament for the tree , they are getting quite a collection , they pick something personal to themselves and will have a great start when they move on to start their own lives , many many years from now...
I found this gorgeous tree topper , it is so icy beautiful.
I love my white Christmas tree , it is magical ...

I am gathering all of my Christmas decor , sorting out how to go in a different direction this year, I don't want to do the same old rendition each year , the tree has never been set up in the family room , we were all excited about trying this new location... mixing things up this year...


Robin's egg blue is plentiful....



Sequins.....




More beading , this is my special addition ornament to the tree...





And this one ...






Mason's choice...







Pretty picks...

Gorgeous glass painted ornaments , so cherished ...
A few things are getting banned , the color red , I never do traditional green and red any way , no burgundy ,this years theme will be quiet white silver and blue , simple is the same of this years decor , this may take some restraint...I will show you how this turns out very soon

No comments: