Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring has arrived









Spring has finally arrived , the weather is incredible , the windows are open and we are finally using our outdoor space again , it is such a nice treat, there is not a cloud in the sky its been above 20 degrees , that's about 70's in the states gorgeous.
We have been firing up the BBQ over this long weekend and enjoying time at home , I have been compelled to spring clean and cut down any left over dead plants, things are budding this is so inspiring.
We are forgoing the traditional Easter dinner and opting for an easy night with pizza only a couple of slices for me and even a Corona on the deck .
I have been working very hard on my spring training {weight loss goals } daily power walks with my pooch and lots of home training with weights and my elliptical machine too , I am finally seeing some real results on the scale which is helping to push me on to keep on track .
So how have you been? how is your Easter ?, hoping you enjoying it the way you like.

No comments: