Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rusty Cricket






I recently found the shop at Etsy called Rusty Cricket , I instantly fell in love with their prints , I knew they would be the perfect touch for my home , I love affordable charming art , it was like it was made for my home .




When the prints arrived I was thrilled with the quality , in fact I was impressed with the envelope too , all weathered and full of character , nice touch.

I quickly found the perfect spot to hang the prints in my front living room , you can see them here in My "just beachy" post , they have made all the difference in my living room , they were just what I was looking for to finish the room.



Rusty Cricket was kind enough to offer my readers one of their prints of your choice from their Etsy shop Rusty Cricket , how wonderful !
All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me which print is your favourite, so go on over to their shop and start browsing , heck go ahead and pick up a print or two because one will not be enough , they are a great deal , you will not be disappointed.




No comments: