Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Valley Lighting and Home Decor

I know these stopped you in your tracks didn't they , I know because that is what happened to me . I love these jute pendants too .





and this Green patina pendant





I also love these classic metal pendants with their adjustable shades


I don't know which one I like more?







and this beautiful beachy mother of pearl light





and who doesn't swoon for mercury glass






or amber seeded glass pendants , how do you choose







green seeded glass





this is perfectly stunning



finally something whimsical for the powder room



and who couldn't find a spot for a few of these , attached to some painted bookcases to add some pretty or either side of a mirror or little girls bed perhaps




I am forever looking for just the perfect lantern for my dining room , now could this be the one ?



I think I need one of these door bells how adorable , and it's on clearance design is in the details



and I will finish off with yet another beautiful lantern contender .

I know you are wondering where did I find such a beautiful collection of lighting ?, well I was introduced to Valley Lighting recently and it wasn't hard to find many beautiful pieces to share with you , so here are just a few examples of what they have in-store , you can find their site here
Valley Lighting and Home Decor

No comments: