Friday, September 3, 2010

Cupcakes to celebrate


I have made some skull cupcakes to celebrate the airing of the show today , Sidekick on YTV 4:20 today Canada , maybe on satelite ??so far ....let's make this a big one people...I have made three dozen in fact...aren't they cute.




If your kids are Total Drama Island fans they would probably love some of these temporary tattoos great little gift or even stocking stuffers, this skull character is actually my husbands first tattoo , he an I got our first ones together on my 30th birthday last year , he he !! anyway this has become his signature , he adds this guy into all the shows he designs , you will find it on main characters in Total Drama Action and Total Drama Island and today on his new show , did I mention my husband has a new show first ever that he created and designed and executive produced called SIDEKICK , yes it is on today in a couple of hours and I am so thrilled for him and to see his work come to life so to speak. You can find these tattoos and owls here at {K@uf Incorporated}.



I am so excited that I have already sold 4 owls , in under a week , so cool.
I had to raise my prices , shipping is so crazy , and they are handmade and charming , I think , so the little ones go for $16.00 and the big ones for $20.00 plus shipping unless locally bought then no shipping of course.











Sold

No comments: