Friday, April 8, 2011

my house makes a S&C show appearance today

Your guess is as good as mine as to what I will see on the Steven and Chris show today at 1:00 and 2:00 , check your local CBC schedule for air times , I have my PVR set to record. They filmed pretty much everything , the great room , dining room , living room and bedroom , I think a lot will be cut out because of time, I am so excited to see how my home looks on television especially being toured with Cobi Ladner ...such a thrill , I hope the guys liked it too , I know they have seen it once before but a lot has changed since the 2008 visit .... do you think they will remember seeing it before?
I'll be watching , will you , it will also be online http://www.cbc.ca/stevenandchris/ probably not today though so check back , you can also look up other great house tours here as well as much more worth watching .

No comments: