Friday, December 2, 2011

Going with the flow

I am very grateful for all of the advice I received after my mention of choosing a Viking stove . Silly me I assumed it was a good solid brand , now actually and personally I don't know , but from what I hear I am choosing not choose. We were also thinking of this model , the GE monogram dual fuel , its got a lot of great features and has a great warranty. No appliance is perfect , right?

The other stoves we are still considering are the Kitchen aid commercial style gas and Jenn Air. We don't want to settle for something ho hum...good looks and function is not too much to ask.

I would love more thoughts , anyone want to chime in on their PERSONAL experience with the stoves I have mentioned ???

Some exciting news , I received a Delta faucet for my new kitchen , I will show you a little later, and sounds like they are ordering our railings as well the kitchen should be in on the 10th of December so I hear.You will see me with my nose up against the windows peering in .....such an exciting time.

No comments: