Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kitchen day dreaming


We have a 36" opening for our stove but we have decided after researching we are going to stick with 30" in hopes of incorporating some side detail or perhaps storage pullouts like these here, nice huh!

 This is the color of cabinets we are considering , its looks very blue on my monitor but it has more of a green undertone. We have had almost all white kitchens in the past including the rental apartments we have lived in , so it will be nice to change things up , although I know it is quite trendy but that is because its beautiful.
I am taking a lot of inspiration from this kitchen as I always have , I love the configuration of the island with the open bookcases flanking the stool area, I think I might want to add this feature . It would be good for books and baskets.

I a still hooked on these chrome pendants , I love the beautiful sparkle they add , lovely , do you have some you love? With two pot lights over the sink and four around the perimeter and two pendants over the island and a 5 light chandelier over the breakfast table I think the kitchen will be one bright and happy place to be.

Treehouse Kitchen contemporary kitchen

No comments: