Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Casting call for HGTV's new show Bailout Builders


New Series Casting Homeowners in Need of a Reno Rescue

New Series Casting Homeowners in Need of a Reno Rescue

Are you a homeowner in the middle of a reno gone wrong? Let us fix it for you!
Proper Television is casting homeowners for Bailout Builders, a new homereno series for HGTV. If cast, you will receive the services of three well-known and established home repair professionals who are wizards at transforming disaster houses into dream homes.
We are seeking outgoing, motivated couples who may have bitten off more than they can chew with their home renos and could use a lifeline—pronto!
Sound like fun? Contact jesse@propertelevision.com for details!

Proper televsion reached out to me and asked me to share with you a new show and casting call. Well all tough I am in the middle of reno's here at my house and suffering from a tad of burn out they are looking for someone more in over their heads than I am. Sad for me but maybe good for you?

Have you started a reno project and in need of assistance? well maybe this is your saving grace...good luck , let me know if this is the show you have been waiting for.



No comments: