Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Deep grey for the living room


 I am finally going to paint the living room, I have settled on a rich deep grey color by Martha Stewart called Zinc.
Actually Zinc is a lot deeper because I asked for a sample at 50% strength and it was perfect.

 I was inspired by these two images I found on Pinterest the one on the right really with that dark ceiling and beautiful mouldings, I am thinking I may also do some major trim as well, eventually. I am going to tackle crown moulding in there, I have never done a whole room before, that should be fun!!!
This living room is a night time room so I thought it could be really cozy with a deep color. So not my normal choice. I should also start painting the master bedroom and I need to rip out the family room carpet already and install more pine flooring , all before Christmas. Don't hold me to it...


No comments: