Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Newest Member Moe




Yes that is Moe like in the Simpson's , not ,my choosing , but that's ok. I hope the puppy training goes smoothly and quickly, summer is the best time for me, my work load is slightly lighter and I work at home so training goes by quicker in these cases, so far so good, lots of outdoor pees and poops, so can really complain, but I will add building a corral onto my list of weekend activities as he will need to be separated for his protection and the protection of others.
He is actually sleeping in Sophie's arms, can you believe that , and he slept well last night too. Poor Dolce he didn't know what hit him, it triggered strange excessive drooling in him that was drenching the poor pup, but he didn't seem to even notice, Dolce has calmed right down , we bought them both new toys and Dolce was thrilled with the new toys, I know they will share many years cuddling and playing together ,so that when I begin working out of the house Dolce who has always had a house full will have company.
So lets recap :
2 kids
2 dog
2 frogs
one happy family :
Priceless:)

No comments: