Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter


I really put no thought into Easter this year , I can blame it on the weather , it is early this year and it feels far from Eastery to me. But here we are this morning all home from work and school, and we dug out the few Easter things we have , including this bunny in a basket made of fake flowers, I like it , but I totally forgot it was there. And of course eggs , I mixed each one up to give them a new approach . I also forgot I had made these little chandelier decor bits.

I love these little bags I made for Sophie's first Easter, I made them from a soft felt , they are 5 years old and they still look new. This is from when I liked sewing things. I stitched in their initials.



Mason organized a little craft first thing this morning .
HAPPY EASTER


No comments: