Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Archia Homes

This is a recent remodel by the firm of Archia Homes located in Duxbury MA , I think I may have found my dream home designer , look who is dreaming today , me!

Look at this sight line , I imagine this must be the backyard out those patio doors. All of these images are from Archia Homes , my breath is taken away .
First of all I would like to point out the gorgeous floors in this room , as well as the beamed ceilings to die for. For all of you who hate the TV over fireplace close your eyes , I am an owner of such a configuration as well as a fan , as I believe a home is for real life and not just to look pretty , tell me you wouldn't love to spend time with your family watching movies in this beautiful room. Notice the flanking window seat benches on either side of the fireplace.
This home is post and beam construction , so nice to show that off.

This is the after , stunning all I can say is stunning.

The before , bland but I wouldn't complain. The reading nook.
A closer look at the window bench , I just love these.


I needed to show you these wonderful images of what is my favorite style of home, Nantucket hope you enjoyed today's tour.

Cheers

No comments: