Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am on a roll

{AFTER with personality} This is a record for sure , it was 8:22 am and I had already completed a project , and not a penny was spent , I have been wanting to do a scrunchie for this chandelier, I grabbed a piece of leftover fabric that I used on my windows , it was already hemmed so this was a quick job completed .
Two scrunchies are easier to deal with than one giant one , turning it right side out can be a bit fussy .

{BEFORE with out personality}



The tub apron is coming along nicely , primed and filled I just need to find that little bit of stone.
Today's to do's
  1. make scrunchie
  2. frame print for raffle
  3. wax double doors
  4. laundry

That is all I can think of , and boy do I feel like I am forgetting something ....... I hate this feeling.


No comments: