Saturday, February 14, 2009

Clutter and cleaning

After finally finding the perfect clutter organizer , this is the spot that school papers and odd things go in the kitchen . I found this one for $16.00 at Home Sense I used a gift card my mother gave me , how perfect.
Before, messy messy , and that is after de-cluttering .The corner of shame , papers and a frog , I just don't have the heart to get rid of him though or is it a her , whatever .

And a Happy Birthday to the husband , he requested Apple Pie, I even found a nut free one , that is hard to do, but my hand got tired from putting the candles in so I had to stop. hehehehehe!
Wish us luck today , we will be tackling the garage today , I am very afraid . We haven't seen any mice in the house in a week , and thankfully no droppings, I have sealed all holes I have found but we know they are still in the garage . They have been eating the baits and hopefully some are "expiring ", not looking forward to what we may find .


No comments: