Friday, May 29, 2009

Fabulous Friday Finds

I have a new little purchase , this very pretty table is just waiting for a paint makeover I have a new project for the weekend. Check out the dining set makeover I have found for you , doesn't it make you look differently at old sets like this , if the shape is good and the finish is dated = paint it !
I wanted to share with you some very special projects , perhaps they will inspire you . I saw this table set before its transformation a few days ago at http://www.oliverue.blogspot.com/ and knew that it was the perfect candidate for a fresh white makeover , wow is it ever , beautiful transformation , don't you agree .




While checking my most favorite blogs this morning I found some real gems , like this burlap wall , looks more like canvas or painters cloth , whatever it is it is gorgeous , to learn more about it make sure to check out http://www.karaskottage.blogspot.com/ .




What a great idea , and so well done.
Happy weekend , I hope you have some sunshine your way , we have had enough rain , please send some our way soon .



No comments: