Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mosaic Works

I have caught your eye now haven't I ?

Look what I have found and want to share with you , the most beautiful aqua round mirror that I have ever seen , this one would easily find a spot in my home , you all know how much I love a round mirror .



Such attention to detail , and a bold choice of materials , I love it. These are art pieces and treasures .

I was enjoying my latest addition of {style at home} {magazine} when I spotted this beautiful mosaic mirror { the white rectangular one actually} , it was so stunning , and wouldn't you just know the artist was located in my city , so I thought I should showcase her work , I can not keep this to myself , it would not be right.







I was completely impressed with this mirror which is so large and wonderful , and it is made with nuts , washers , nails and ball chain , magical , it is one of the most stunning decor pieces I have seen , I love large things , I am not one to choose little accessories , go big or go home right ?






You will find Karen's work here http://www.mosaicworks.ca/ prices range from $900- $2500 .







Karen was kind enough to invite me over for a look today , I was so thrilled to take a look at the process , she even let me see her work space which was very tidy and full of wonderful pieces and sample boards .
Karen and I had a nice chat for a few hours this afternoon at her home, gosh I do have the gift for gab , I hope I did not keep you from any plans Karen, thank you so much for sharing your talents with me .
I was very nice to meet another local talent pursuing her art .






No comments: