Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crib bedding Inspiration

Isn't it all so sweet , who could resist , I was blessed with two little girls and had a lot of fun decorating their nursery's , but nothing like this was available for inspiration .
I am going to be making bedding for a little baby girl , my cousin's baby girl , their first baby girl , they have two adorable boys and now will welcome their daughter in the early fall , I am so thrilled to play a little part in creating her nursery .










I will be sewing a bed skirt and bumper pads , so if you know of another good resource for inspiration , please send it my way , as it has been many years since I have had a crib in my house and I seem to be a little out of the loop as far a baby items go , although I do still love Posh Tots , where I did get inspiration back in the day .


No comments: