Thursday, July 9, 2009

Flea Market Style


I woke to some very wonderful news , a new magazine is on the horizon , Flea Market Style , jump on over to RestyledHome to check out the full details .
I just want to say I am so looking forward to this and so proud of Linda and this is the perfect project for here , I always said she should be part of a magazine .
The other day I was scanning the magazine racks for something to buy and I was hard presses to find a publication to suit my decor reading desire , I will be looking forward to my first copy of Flea Market Style.
Just last Sunday I was saying to my husband , I wish Linda lived closer to us , as I wanted to head to our outdoor antique/flea market a long drive from our house, now my family will go and we all have such a good time there , but it would be nice to bring a girlfriend who gets finding and decorating with "junk" I do not have a friend here that gets it , they just look at me like I have lost my mind but most always love my house , go figure, I think those one of a kind pieces really make my house , like the salvaged brackets in my family room and the old table legs on my bathroom that made my vanity come to life , summer is the time for finding treasures , and I am itching to get out there and find them.
Off today to attempt to start the porch floor , rain rain please stay away , and the re-build my screen door , and build a new garden gate , and pick up those want ad chairs.
Have a wonderful day .

No comments: