Sunday, September 13, 2009

My cousin's beachy bathroom

A children's bathroom prepares for a new arrival as the family grow's , always a great motivation to make improvements. Above the sink they removed the old sheet glass mirror, they also removed the make-up strip lighting that the builder supplies , Scott {my cousin} then wired in two wall sconces and they then hung the same mirror that I have in my bath , we got that at our local grocery store "The Superstore" , that is what it is called and it is.
Bamboo blinds are always the perfect window treatment and look beautiful in here .
Tammy {my cousin's wife who is a wonderful designer herself} painted a soft greyish blue above the wood trim .



I thought you would love to see what a beautiful job my cousin Scott did on their children's bathroom .
Isn't it gorgeous ?, after seeing this wood work I knew this style was what I needed to do in our bedroom, as I was waffling between tall beadboard and this board and baton type style .
Off to paint the bedroom again .
See you tomorrow


You can find more of Scott's good work here and if you live locally I am sure he would love to help you with your renovation needs.



No comments: