Sunday, November 22, 2009

Paula Deen

{ Click here}

That's right this post is about Paula Deen , actually it is about her home collection , I am officially in love with this line of furniture .
The styling is perfection , the paint finish incredible , classic good looks paired with hardworking function ....generous in scale and appeal...

The girls and I headed out to Sears to check it out in person, I had to see if this furniture was as good in person as it is online , well it is , it is pretty impressive , we all fell in love this this piece , so much storage , lined drawers for silver wear , and wine storage too...
This buffet below comes in a the green , we saw it paired with a armoire top which opens up to a bar with wine glass storage , wine bottle storage , lighting , shelving , great curves ...can you tell how impressed I am ... now its not cheap , but these are long term pieces for the country styled casual home...
What do you think ? are you in love too ?
Sorry ladies , no giveaway or coupon , this is not that kind of blog , I am not hooked up in that way , sorry , I am just little ole me who brings you project after project , a little bit of me is all you get... thanks for coming back !

No comments: