Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Readers brag post

I received some emails and photos yesterday , the first was from Susan in Ohio , she said that my pergola inspired her to create this over the garage pergola detail , which is amazing what a beautiful addition to this home , cheers to Susan !
I want this exact design above my front window ...he comes another project.





Second was from Stacey who lives a couple of towns over , I did an in home consultation with her in her new home she had literally just moved in , she was so open to change , painting the cabinets removing the corner shelfy thing and curved bulkhead , I also suggested new butcher block counters and an over hang to create counter seating and beadboard of course , well her husband made quick work of a big project , this duo did a great job and now has a stunning kitchen and they have also added value to their home. Cheers to Stacey and hubby!!!











Look at that pretty bulkhead , added crown moulding and matching paint adds height to the room and a cohesive look . They added two pendant light , which look perfect there.
Maybe that center light could become pot lights ???







Gorgeous counters , I wonder how they are treating them?? They sure look great , and BTW they are from Ikea.

No comments: