Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Have you seen this path , I love it , it is cement , they have these forms at Lowe's you place down the form and pour in cement and trowel it in , voila pathway , plant in some moss , we are thinking of doing this in the front of our house , very charming and and affordable.
I need to get my butt in gear because I have two birthday parties to organize , don't you love these giant sono tube candles ? I need to plan menu's and make decorations , think up some loot bags.


I have been denying this situation in front of me lately , recently it was clear to me my youngest daughter clearly has sleep apnea , caused by an inherited from me overly large tonsils , both my girls were unlucky to get this . Mason had her tonsils and adenoids removed when she was 6 years old , the difference was night and day she slept with such ease after she had her tonsils and adenoids removed . Everything went fine ,but something makes me nervous thinking of Sophie going through this , it must be her allergies , she is not only allergic to peanuts but to penicillin , which makes me worry about putting her to sleep , hopefully someone reading this will tell me they too have had successful surgery with penicillin allergy. Mason also was given codeine after her tonsillectomy and had a terrible reaction to it , so scary to see your child in extreme distress.

So we are going to start the process to see if Sophie's tonsils will need to be removed , I think they may , they are nearly as big as gob stoppers , I know I know , shocking ! but true.

One thing is for sure I am very thankful for our free health care because since we have no extra insurance this will all be covered by our government coverage , we are very very lucky and grateful for this .

No comments: