Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am nearing the end of the cleaning and detailing marathon , things are looking a little more spiffy and sparse. I was able to find a lamp after a quick search , this one fit the bill , it was simple clean lined and the right price , you would think I color matched the shade wouldn't you , I will make a linen slipcover for the shade ,very soon I want something more natural , I am inspired to make my own lamp like one of the one's on Polished Pebble's blog , they are so inspiring. Oh the lamp I found at Wal-Mart, who knew ...

My entry looks so clean , and it wasn't easy finding space for all the shoes that were all over a mere two hours ago , FYI no one should open the closet....
I thinned out the flip flop basket , flip flops will take over you know ....
I am sure it is going to be a very late night tonight just me myself and I getting everything just right , well clean enough.


No comments: