Sunday, July 18, 2010


I spotted these beautiful shutters at my sister's friend Natalie's shop Carriage House Antiques
in Bowmanville , don't you just want them?? I know I do ...but I can't I just can't , wish I could , if you need them here is the link to her blog .
I saw this house on the MLS listing the other day , I was drawn to it because of its wonderfully charming workshop and garage , I immediately thought it would be easily converted into the perfect cupcake shop for me , it is just a hop away from the main drag of downtown Bowmanville .


As you can see I had a little fun with picnik and created a couple of signs , can't you just see it .



This old beauty is for sale a couple of towns over .


While out today just browsing downtown Bowmanville I popped into City.Cottage and looked around , Jenny the shop owner share it with another shop which is where I found this jadite cake stand , you may recall a few months back I lost my jadite cakestand in a mysterious accident leaving me with a pile of glass shards , this also ripped my heart to shards , I know it is just a "thing" but it was special , and I have been on the look out for another and today I found her , my new old cake stand , it needed to come with me , it is much nicer than the one I had before too.


I also found this beautiful blue Ball perfect mason jar , I have always wanted one of these , there were two but I only needed the one .
Hope you had a wonderful weekend .

No comments: