Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soccer balls



I am still making cupcakes and cakes most weekends , these were for my lovely cousin , she has three little boys , they are all so cute and friendly , these were for an awesome soccer party in the park on a cool fall day , Samuel chose chocolate yummy , I made all these soccer balls out of dark and white chocolate , they sit a top of a pile of fluffy butter cream and are encircled with grassy green , adorable.
I am busily working on my daughters bedroom makeover too , it is becoming a lovely room , I have a great deal of painting to do , yesterday I re-designed her large memo board and I found the best seating for her desk at the grocery store , that's right , it has storage how perfect is that seating and storage combined with style ....today I plan on completing our little front walkway and ripping out my daughters window trim it has got to go.
Yesterday I made new bedroom drapes , winter drapes for my bedroom , I used a pair of old velvet drapes that had seen better days thanks to my two dogs and I dared to wash them in my machine , they are dry clean only , they shrunk about a foot , but I needed to add a panel of fabric to the bottom anyway to cover the fading and damage from my pooches , they turned out just as I had hoped , warm and cozy now , just in time for cooler weather , I used the vintage looking bold floral I used on a small chair and on my lamp slipcovers , I will have to get on taking photos and showing you all the new things around , I have a full list of improvement to complete before the holiday house tour .
Painting the last remaining interior doors black
Re-painting the front door , done!
Paint Mason's bedroom
Upgrade Mason's trim
Paint Mason's curtain rod
Make Mason new drapes
Cover the girls bathroom wall with v-groove
Finish trim work in powder room
Add cap piece to all main floor wainscoting
Update tv cabinet and painting it black
that's all I can think of right now ......
Back later with photos , I'm sure...

No comments: