Wednesday, January 9, 2013

faux fur and paint

two days after Christmas this faux fur blanket was delivered to my front door, isn't it lovely?
this is was my prize for winning the HGTV.ca holiday decorating contest
I feel so lucky , this faux fur blanket is stunning
it is a Gluckstein home blanket

 Moe loves it too , I think he's found his momma
 its about time to figure out the paint colors , so there is a lot of this going on, these were all wrong, too "colory"
 this is better , the middle is Revere pewter BM, and the others are Revere Pewter 50%, which is what I went with , its perfection, full strength it was too deep for the look I want
just one more wall to paint in the family room , then I can move onto wall art and a new slipcover old green stripe has got to go...






my plans are to print out this graphic and to create a tryptic , I love it . I will get large white frames and mattes , the hard part will be choosing which color...but it's just a plan so you never know what will happen....the other option is black and white photography of course

I have my eye on the striped slipcover at ikea but my husband doesn't love it , but I really think it will work...mostly everything is simple and neutral so maybe this will add a little happiness, I don't want to over do it with solids...

hope you're having a great start to the new year, I'm trying to get back on track with health and weight, its always my battle....sometimes I give up , but no more , I'm not gonna give up , that's my plan...

No comments: