Saturday, August 22, 2009

Homesense goodies

Black side table , and most decor items on the shelf and table of course are from Homesense.
Chair is from Homesense , it was yellow , I painted it black and recovered the cushion.


Chair I got for a great deal , I added the nailhead detail.





Lanterns I added the paper to .




The silver lined lampshade I got from Homesense and used to create this hanging fixture for the powder room .



The wire window box was a gift from my mother and the buckets I also found at HS were great to hold ice and drinks as well as magazine for the outside deck.








The perfect pillow HS.





The green pillow my daughter picked for her reno'd playhouse.








Lantern and crown from HS .









Best and cutest cream garbage can HS.









I am a big fan of Homesense , which is Home Goods sister store in Canada.
What have you found at Homesense or Home Goods, would you like to share?

No comments: