Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Office/laundry /workroom

I can not believe this is my space , it is improving little by little everyday , no more 12 work blitz's for me , but paint a wall here and there , install some more paneling every night I can find time and it will soon be complete.
I found some track lighting last night on clearance , it looks pottery barn to me , you can see a little in this pic . I was so pleased I could incorporate some hooks for overflow items, its not the mudroom I had thought of but maybe I don't need one right now?

I added this fabric to hide the ugly storage , I should really iron that , this was also left over fabric that I had.

I tackled the carpet removal while the kids played a version of American Idol yesterday, it looks so much better already , I am going to paint the treads black like the rest of our stairs but the risers might get a fun treatment , I have a couple of thoughts.

No comments: