Friday, August 29, 2008

Celine Dion baby


I was offered a chance to go and see Celine Dion with my sister in law Marissa , I was so excited to be able to go see Celine , she even sang our wedding song , that was nice, she is amazing really , she sounds better live , she is gorgeous , how is that possible, it was a great show , we had a superb birds eye view, I love seeing the working of the stage , it was awesome , highly recommend you go see her if she comes to your town or near by, what energy .Thanks for including me , as my mom says I don't get out much , she's right , I would love to do this kinda thing more often and now that my kids are bigger this is much easier to do , as well it was a lovely celebration for my very last day doing daycare , yippy me!
I loved this billowy cape .
The lighting was spectacular .






I will apologize for the poor sound quality as I used my little Kodak easy share camera for these videos, I am so glad I have that feature on there, I can not believe how many videos I was able to get , I assure you the sounds was perfect in real life.

It will be fun to look at these with the kids tomorrow after I have a nice late sleep in to start my four day weekend.

No comments: